Last updated: May 20, 2023
Information We Collect
While using our Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Personal Data: We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, and phone number.
- Usage Data: We may also collect information about how the Website is accessed and used. This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Use of Information
We use your information to:
- Improve and maintain our Website.
- Notify you about changes to our Website.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website when you choose to do so.
- Provide customer care and support.
- Provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Website.
- Monitor the usage of our Website.
- Detect, prevent, and address technical issues.
We value your trust in providing us with your Personal Data, hence we strive to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Website. These third parties have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
Read our terms of service here.